Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#28592 - 01/21/02 06:10 PM Madrid: Relaxed bar/rest. tours
dodgerblue Offline

Loc: Oakland, CA
Good day, I'll be in Madrid from Feb 9th - Feb 17th. Does anyone know of a "bar/restaurant tour" designed for first timers? I thought I had read previously about this subject, but cannot locate the thread. If not, I'll join any other travellers and buy the first round....
Many Thanks.

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#28593 - 01/21/02 06:19 PM Re: Madrid: Relaxed bar/rest. tours
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello again, dodgerblue! Welcome back!

Where were you LAST month when we had the " Party with MadridMan: Version 3.0 "?!! hehee..

Well, if you can't wait 'til March or April when I'll have the "Party With MadridMan: Version 4.0", why not consider Andrés' " Walks of Madrid " tapas crawl tours or Stephen Drake-Jones' Wellington Society Tours of Old Madrid which include a number of tapas bars stops along the way? Both are GREAT ways to sample the local and GOOD bars of Madrid led by someone who knows.

Have a GREAT time in Madrid and throughout Spain!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2023 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments