Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#28106 - 09/29/01 08:15 AM Oct.7 Madrid bullfight: Get tickets?
c jubitz Offline

Loc: Colorado
I am going to be in Madrid in a week, and plan to time my visit on a Sunday so as to catch a bullfight. How can I be absolutely sure to get a ticket? That's pretty much what's bringing me to Madrid, though I plan to visit the museums, etc., as well.

[ 09-29-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#28107 - 09/29/01 11:25 AM Re: Oct.7 Madrid bullfight: Get tickets?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi again, c jubitz! (I've edited your topic subject line to reflect the city about which you are asking -- remember, this is an ALL Spain message board. Thanks!)

I just visited Madrid's offical bullring website, http://www.las-ventas.com . You said you'll be there on a Sunday, one week from now. So, I suppose you'll be there on Sunday, October 7th, correct? So you'll be there during Madrid's Autumn Bullfight Festival, Fería de Otoño. CLICK HERE for the schedule. The website says the toreros (bullfighters) are Luis Francisco Esplá , Rivera Ordóñez , Eugenio de Mora . I believe Ordoñez is the most skilled, biggest champion of the three.

You're likely to have some difficulty finding tickets for any of these bullfights, but it can be done....if you have enough money. You should search this forum using BULLFIGHT TICKETS as your keywords and you'll find the information you'll need... That is, unless some kind soul would care to share it with us again in this thread. Thanks!

Good luck and have a wonderful time in Madrid and Spain! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#28108 - 10/11/01 11:19 AM Re: Oct.7 Madrid bullfight: Get tickets?
Senga Offline

Loc: Atlanta
I was at the bullfight in Madrid 09/23/01. It was fantastic! In fact we liked it so much, we went again in Seville. The bull ring in Madrid is twice as large as the ring in Seville, and was not sold out when we went. We bought great tickets for 1800 pesetas (around $10.00 US) Bring a jacket, the event was at 6:00pm and it really cooled down quickly.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1579 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments