Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#27999 - 08/02/01 04:57 PM Real Madrid etc
puppyfeat Offline

Loc: London
Is it easy to get tickets for Real Madrid games? I'm thinking about being there on Sept 23 when they play Espanyol - how would I get tickets for this match?

I'd also like to see a bullfight - again, is it easy to get tickets? I'd like to see El Juli - is he likely to be appearing in Madrid in Sept? If you know, grateful to hear from you.

Thanks

#28000 - 08/02/01 06:12 PM Re: Real Madrid etc
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Puppyfeat: Welcome to the board! These topics have both been posted prior. Just do a search through the message threads and you'll find plenty of useful information on both your questions!

Good luck...even though I'd prefer to see Athlétic de Bilbao! smile

#28001 - 08/03/01 04:11 AM Re: Real Madrid etc
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
I will be there. The one guy with the Espanyol scarf. Yeah him. That's me.

#28002 - 08/03/01 07:38 AM Re: Real Madrid etc
puppyfeat Offline

Thanks for your replies. I don't know if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find an answer, so here goes:

I know that the Real Madrid games and the bullfights are both on Sunday evenings, but I'm not sure about the timings. Would it be possible to watch some of the bullfight and then get over to the Bernabeu to see the match the same evening? Are the 2 places far apart?

Thanks for help

#28003 - 08/03/01 09:23 AM Re: Real Madrid etc
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I am not specially fond on soccer, but I know that not always those games are played on Sundays.

Las Ventas and Santiago Bernabéu (the places you refer to) are not far, but the metro connections are not good for that course. If you had to be in both the same evening, you should think of a taxi if there isn't a direct bus line.

#28004 - 08/03/01 11:48 AM Re: Real Madrid etc
puppyfeat Offline

Thanks Ignacio!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
McTravel
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2462 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments