Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#25953 - 09/14/00 11:51 AM Seeing a Real Madrid Futbol Match
Terry Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA USA
What are my prospects of getting tickets to the Real Madrid game on Oct. 15, 2000? I understand that you must go to the stadium directly or call from Madrid to order tickets. I will be in Madrid the prior weekend, can I buy tickets then for the next game? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

#25954 - 09/14/00 12:48 PM Re: Seeing a Real Madrid Futbol Match
missmadrid98 Offline

Loc: Madrid
if i am not mistaken i believe you can buy the tickets online now from real madrid's website, here is the link try it!!!!!! http://www.realmadrid.es/

------------------
Spain Page!! Check it out! http://www.geocities.com/missmadrid98/homepage.html?957296168010

#25955 - 09/14/00 03:17 PM Re: Seeing a Real Madrid Futbol Match
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I'm not so sure you can buy them online since they don't even go on sale until (I could be totally wrong - thought I heard that somewhere) the day before the game.. ?? You may be able to reserve them online. Anyway, I believe you can buy/reserve them online through Localidades Galicia as well.

Good luck and enjoy the game...if you get to go.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#25956 - 09/14/00 03:21 PM Re: Seeing a Real Madrid Futbol Match
Terry Offline

Thanks MissMadrid. I took a look at the site, but I only see references to purchasing tickets on the phone or in person. I appreciate the effort, and I will keep digging, maybe I just missed it. I visited your site the other day as well - lots of good stuff. I am trying to gather as much direct information from other travelers as possible. Guide books are okay for the basics, but nothing beats recent, local knowledge. Thanks again.

#25957 - 09/14/00 04:32 PM Re: Seeing a Real Madrid Futbol Match
Terry Offline

Great link MadridMan. I sent them an email requesting a reservation, so we will see what happens. Worst case, I will just head to the stadium early the morning of the game and wing it. I have been to games in Morocco and Turkey, and there is nothing in the world like European futbol matches. BTW, we may try to make it to Party With MadridMan: Version 2. We arrive in Madrid the Friday before and are heading to Seville at some point, but we may be able to fit it in. Thanks very much for your input, and for maintaining this site - it is by far the most useful of all the travel sites I have seen.

#25958 - 09/15/00 07:33 PM Re: Seeing a Real Madrid Futbol Match
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
Madridman, have you noticed this thread ?

BTW Terry, I was the one who told Madridman about Localidades Galicia website . Note that they charge big commission for their bookings (about 20% and 3% more if you pay by credit card).

------------------
The best tips from your favourite hostal in Madrid.
Hostal Chelo at http://www.chelo.com

#25959 - 09/15/00 07:40 PM Re: Seeing a Real Madrid Futbol Match
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Sheesh, Antonio! You make me feel like a small child who is being punished for forgetting to put away the milk. Hehhehe. Okay Terry, please follow Señor Antonio's advise and follow his link above for more information.

Saludos, MadridMan

[This message has been edited by Antonio (edited 09-15-2000).]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#25960 - 09/18/00 01:10 PM Re: Seeing a Real Madrid Futbol Match
Terry Offline

Thanks Antonio. I did notice the the ticket price seemed a bit high. On the other hand, how many chances will I get to see a game like this in person? If it costs me a few extra dollars, so be it. I visited the other site you mentioned from the earlier thread (I should have done more careful searching first), so I think I will call and order tickets from them. Thanks for your help.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2015 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments