Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#90449 - 02/02/12 11:31 AM GastroFestival Madrid
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
Anybody went to see it ,still on until Feb 5th. Damn another beauty I missed again...

http://www.esmadrid.com/gastrofestival/index.php/es/ficha/2/programa

Edited by MadridMan (02/03/12 04:03 AM)
Edit Reason: to include logo

#90460 - 02/03/12 04:02 AM Re: GastroFestival Madrid [Re: pedmar]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Mongo (our local culinary expert member), did you get to any of these places this year? I don't recall. You were telling me about your previous years' experiences at the bar, I think.

I'm not a big fan of Food-Fusion or Haute-Cuisine, but I know a lot of people are so I hope the festival is a success. I prefer my tapas simple and traditionally Spanish. Call me "hortero", if you like. wink

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#90466 - 02/03/12 05:56 PM Re: GastroFestival Madrid [Re: MadridMan]
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I had the guide in my pocket when we were together, but no I didn't make. I couldn't get anybody to go. I did eat at Maceira twice though! I think you may be refering to the restaurant trade show I told you about.

#90496 - 02/07/12 06:55 AM Re: GastroFestival Madrid [Re: Mongo]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Originally Posted By Mongo
I had the guide in my pocket when we were together, but no I didn't make. I couldn't get anybody to go. I did eat at Maceira twice though! I think you may be refering to the restaurant trade show I told you about.

Ah. Okay. That was it. I didn't go, finally, but did see the signs around town. As mentioned above, I'm not big into fusion-foods, but I know a lot of people are looking for different, more unusual things out there.

Here's a Telemadrid video about it while it was going on:

And another "official video" (in English) promoting the then (November 2011) upcoming festival:

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2929 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments