Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#84485 - 05/27/09 01:53 PM Paella Pow-Wow June 6th (for those interested)
Rob in Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Mountainview is sponsoring a Paella making contest to raise funds for Proyecto Bernabé, a local project in the Las Rozas area that offers basic food items, clothing & practical advice to needy people. We are partnering in the project with a Spanish church and currently about 120 families are assisted monthly. Our goal is to raise 4000€ through this event!

It's not just a paella cooking but an eating one too. Trust me the food is fantastic!!

Entrance is 10€ for adults & 5€ for children. Chefs get in free. Also there are “non-attendance” tickets available, if you cannot make it to the event but would like to make a donation towards Proyecto Bernabé

For tickets/questions/directions contact:

http://www.mountainview-church.com/our_church/sat_6_jun_paella_powwow/

Riekje Wallace:
91-630-5137 • 667-329-195 • riekje@telefonica.net

Beth Sierra:
91-357-6109 • 666-317-214 • bethandsilverio@yahoo.com

or pm me
more details here

just a note, it's party not a church service. Rob

Edited by MadridMan (05/28/09 03:38 AM)
Edit Reason: combining two consecutive postings

#84489 - 05/28/09 03:45 AM Re: Paella Pow-Wow June 6th (for those interested) [Re: Rob in Madrid]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Rob in Madrid, is this paella cooking/feast taking place in Madrid City or in Las Rozas? Tell me/us which and I'll include that fact in your subject line. Thanks!

Also, the 10 Euro entry is to get into the event but how much is it to eat? Or does the 10 Euros cover the food as well? I couldn't find any info about that on their website.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2742 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments