Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#33798 - 01/27/08 03:50 PM Madrid: English Movies?
johnnyL Offline

Loc: Dubai
I´m in Madrid Spain for an extra week and I want to see a movie from the States. I´m up to my ears in castles and churches I want to see a movie. Where are they? I´m staying by the Atocha Renfe station. I´m here till Friday. thanks

#33799 - 01/27/08 05:21 PM Re: Madrid: English Movies?
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
There are a number of Original Version theaters in Madrid. Several are near Plaza de España.

Why don't you join the Madrid Movie Club on Tuesday at 8:10 to see The Oxford Murders with Elijah Wood and John Hurt. This is at Cines Ideal.

Look at the posts in Classifieds and Personals. ( HERE )

#33800 - 01/27/08 07:26 PM Re: Madrid: English Movies?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
As Arturo has already stated, there are several cinemas showing English language movies (read: Hollywood movies) in several of the Plaza de España cinemas as well as at my favorite, Cine Idea on the Plaza de Jacinto Benavente at the very top of Calle de Atocha in the center of Madrid. There, you'll find 65% English movies. Check times and movies at http://www.yelmocineplex.com/ideal_yelmo_cineplex.html . Today I went to see "I AM LEGEND" starring Will Smith (last day, unfortunately, decent movie) and last Tuesday some of us went to see "American Gangster". This coming Tuesday (tomorrow) we're seeing "The Oxford Crimes" at 8:10pm. Hope you can make it!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#33801 - 01/28/08 11:19 PM Re: Madrid: English Movies?
johnnyL Offline

Loc: Dubai
thanks found it. headed to Barcelona. Bye

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1623 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments