Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#33180 - 08/08/06 09:44 PM Where do we purchase FC Barcelona Tickets ?
cansunseeker Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Hello all we will be in Barcelona for 4 days and would like to see a football game when were in the area. I know that it may not be possible but can anyone direct me on how to purchase tickets for the Saturday September 09 Game @ Camp Nou Online or by phone? or should we wait untill we arrive? Or as I expect, is it sold out? Your help is appreciated

#33181 - 08/30/06 07:13 AM Re: Where do we purchase FC Barcelona Tickets ?
puppyfeat Offline

Loc: London
This page off their website tells you how - http://www.fcbarcelona.com/eng/noticias/noticias/n04091410.shtml

You can buy them online or from the club's ticket outlets. The game you want to see against Osasuna won't be a sellout, because although they're not a bad team, they are from Pamplona and are not well supported, and don't have any big name players.

Important: Make sure you check in advance what day and time the match is actually played on because in Spain they play league games on Saturday and Sunday evenings and often change the dates and times around.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1596 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments