Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#30417 - 05/18/03 11:14 AM La Trainéra in Madrid
OhMike Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Has anyone eaten at a restaurant in Madrid called La Trainéra? I heard it is a great seafood place, but I'd rather go by the advice of you folks who may have actually been there than by what is said in the guidebooks. Any comments? -OhMike

#30418 - 05/18/03 12:03 PM Re: La Trainéra in Madrid
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
It is one of my parents' favourite restaurants wink

Fernando

#30419 - 05/18/03 01:40 PM Re: La Trainéra in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Fernando, let's not jump to conclusions that OhMike is asking about a place in Madrid.

Note to everyone: MadridMan's ALL SPAIN Message Board covers ALL of Spain so please include the city location in your subject lines so everyone knows what/where we're talking about. If after you post a message and realize you haven't included the city name or want to edit the body of your text just click the paper/pen icon next to your name, make your changes, and save the posting once again. Thanks!! smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#30420 - 05/18/03 06:00 PM Re: La Trainéra in Madrid
OhMike Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Fernando, thanks it's good to know your parents like La Trainéra. I'll probably try it. I'll let you all know how it goes.

And MadridMan, now that I know how to edit posts, I hope I don't get compulsive and want to go back and clean up all my typos. smile I did fix the earlier note to specify that, yes, it is the La Trainéra in Madrid. Thanks. -OhMike

#30421 - 06/01/03 11:09 PM Re: La Trainéra in Madrid
Segundo Sombra Offline

Loc: Houston
We ate at La Trainera in Madrid about 5 years ago-we took an old Spanish friend of mine there based on its reputation, and were disappointed with the service (slow and surly). Seafood was ok, but Madrid is like in New Orleans-there are so many outstanding places to eat that you shouldn't waste your time with places like this one-even if there is some 'tradition' behind it.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1623 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments