Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#30008 - 01/18/03 08:32 PM Spanish restaurants in Seattle ??
Quevedo Offline

Loc: New York City
I will be in Seattle on business in another week. Does anyone have a good Spanish restaurant suggestion? Thanks in advance!

#30009 - 01/19/03 02:51 AM Re: Spanish restaurants in Seattle ??
ToniG Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA USA
Living here,I have to say that there are not many spanish restaurants. I have tried Marcha Tapas and Copas (around 5th and Wall) and they are okay ( They did have a good selection of moderately priced tapas. However, the squid in ink was cold! ) Bandoleone on Eastlake near Lake Union is good, but not too many true Spanish dishes--most have been modified to appeal to the mass market. Bandoleone is also on the expensive side--but if you are on an expense account, go for it.

#30010 - 01/22/03 03:24 PM Re: Spanish restaurants in Seattle ??
fish Offline

try harvest vine, downtown address i think is 4th and something?? basque chef owner, heard it gets crowded though. pomodores on eastlake is somewhat spanish in nature (assorted tapas) for late nite. enjoy our city!

#30011 - 01/23/03 05:05 PM Re: Spanish restaurants in Seattle ??
PepeKubrick Offline

Loc: Spain
This might just be a little late for Esperanza, but next time go to http://madrid.lanetro.com
and http://www.guiadelocio.com

#30012 - 01/29/03 12:30 AM Re: Spanish restaurants in Seattle ??
Quevedo Offline

Loc: New York City
Thanks for the suggestions! I just got back from Seattle and unfortunately I had no luck with Spanish food. La Marcha has actually changed hands - it is still a Spanish restaurant, now called "Fernando's". The problem is that this restaurant (and others) are closed on Sundays and Mondays - the very two nights I was there. Oh well. Seattle is still a nice city and the seafood, coffee and beer are great.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2011 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments