Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#28747 - 02/21/02 06:29 AM MadridWeekend: flamenco/food/rastro?
funkychicken Offline

Loc: London
Hola hola! I'm going to Madrid tomorrow with my boyfriend & I wanted to find out some typical things to see/ do there. All we have planned is that we're going to some flamenco thing on Saturday evening, about 11-1, but nothing else. I heard there is a street market somewhere on Sundays?
We arrive about 11pm in Barajas, & will then head off to our hostel, but will probably want to go out, for a little food&drink. Can you recommend anywhere?
We're staying at the Hospedaje Madrid, so hopefully that's in a good place to get around!
Hope you can help! Thx
p.s. -i know it's a bit late minute, but.... laugh

[ 02-21-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#28748 - 02/21/02 08:54 AM Re: MadridWeekend: flamenco/food/rastro?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
For flamenco in Madrid: Café de Chinitas, Los Gabrieles, and Casa Patas .

Restaurants: Might want to search this forum for previous postings using MADRID RESTAURANTS as your keywords. Same for EL RASTRO, the Sunday street bazaar. Have fun!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#28749 - 02/21/02 10:08 AM Re: MadridWeekend: flamenco/food/rastro?
funkychicken Offline

Loc: London
This is brilliant! Thanks! Didn't know you could gleam such info. from these kind of forums - never gone into one! I'll let you know how we get on! smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2068 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments