Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#28097 - 09/28/01 03:31 AM where's CASA PATAS? (Madrid)
flamenco Offline

Loc: Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Can anyone tell me specifically where is Casa Patas in Madrid? I would love to go there...please.
Thank you, Flamenco.

[ 09-29-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#28098 - 09/28/01 09:38 PM Re: where's CASA PATAS? (Madrid)
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
flamenco,

The address for Casa Patas is Canizares, 10 and it is by Metro station Anton Martin.

Enjoy the show!

#28099 - 09/29/01 02:15 AM Re: where's CASA PATAS? (Madrid)
fanny Offline

Loc: Indonesia
What does CASA PATAS famous for?? The flamenco show??? Which one is better: the show in Sevilla or in Madrid?? smile

#28100 - 09/29/01 11:30 AM Re: where's CASA PATAS? (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Casa Patas is really ONLY famous for its flamenco shows. You'll find LOTS of information about it (as well as a link to their website) by doing a search in this forum using CASA PATAS MADRID as your keywords. I don't know of a Casa Patas in Sevilla. Does one exist there too?? Good luck and have fun!!

NOTICE: Thanks to Antonio's June posting, we are now aware of the new, cool, Casa Patas website @ http://www.CasaPatas.com !! It's in BOTH English and Spanish and uses Flash technology. There, you'll find photos, panoramic views, some music, and other good stuff. Enjoy!

[ 09-29-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#28101 - 10/01/01 07:09 PM Re: where's CASA PATAS? (Madrid)
karenwishart Offline

Loc: York,PA,USA
I booked via the website one month in advance back in June and had a wonderful table. It was a Monday night, filled to capacity. The show was incredible. It was quite late when we came out and we were still able to walk a couple blocks to Plaza Santa Anna and have dinner. It's definately a local establishment, not just glitz and glitter for tourists.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1598 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments