Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#19155 - 04/04/01 04:29 AM any suggestions (Holy Week: Madrid/Toledo/Segovia)
poynton Offline

Loc: England
My hubby and I are due to arrive in Madrid for a 5 day visit starting on April 10th. As this is Holy Week and some of the days are public holidays we are not sure of what to visit (I assume things will be closed on some days). We are planning to spend 2 days in Madrid and try to visit other places such as Toledo and Sergovia..... any other suggestions please ????? we will be depending on public transport...... This is our first trip to this part of Spain and I would like to make the most of it...... Are there any special events during Holy Week? We arrive on Tuesday a.m. and leave late afternoon on Saturday..... any advice would be very much appreciated..... thanks smile

[ 04-04-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#19156 - 04/04/01 05:57 AM Re: any suggestions (Holy Week: Madrid/Toledo/Segovia)
englishboy Offline

Loc: UK
i would like to know this too Poynton - as far as i know most places are closed in Madrid over the public holidays and i haven't read anywhere that there are any special events happening in the city for Holy Week (I think it is mainly celebrated in Seville). if there is anything happening then could somebody suggest anything please (we are also planning to go out of the city on these two days to see Toledo, Salamanca, Avila, etc)

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2046 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments