Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#18903 - 02/20/01 11:06 AM gay madrid/barcelona
packrat2 Offline

Loc: smithfield virginia usa
i will be visiting madrid and barcelona for three days each in march. i would like to contact someone who would be willing to chat with me via e-mail about general tourist information as well as the gay scene in either or both of these cities. there is so much information out about these places it is hard to filter through it all.

#18904 - 02/20/01 11:24 AM Re: gay madrid/barcelona
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I encourage all who have information on this topic to reply here. As a side-note packrat2, you might find useful the " what's it like to be gay in madrid? " in the About Spain forum.

You might also find www.Chueca.com useful for the Madrid hotspot as well as " Gay Madrid 1998 " which I found using www.Google.com search engine.

Finally, TimeOut.com has city sections for Madrid and Barcelona and each have a category for the Gay & Lesbian scene.

Best of luck and enjoy yourself in Spain!! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1654 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments