Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#22538 - 01/27/04 12:27 PM Looking for info on Puerto de Santa Maria
RasBoriqua Offline

Loc: Humacao, Puerto Rico
I'm looking for a place to stay in Santa Maria for 90 day's. Max. stay for US passport holders.
Anyone with suggestions, please email me.

#22539 - 01/27/04 12:49 PM Re: Looking for info on Puerto de Santa Maria
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
There is a small Bed and Breakfast called Casa Nº 6 run by Alan and Penny who might be able to help you. The website is: http://www.puertodenoche.com/casano.6/index.htm
You might try e-mailing them at this address:alan.e.l@teleline.es

Perhaps if they cannot house you for that length of time or they are too expensive, they might know someone who could. He is British and she is Spanish. They have a wonderful small hostal that is centrally located.

This is another site that has some info about El Puerto: http://www.r-n-r.com/travel/Spain_Puerto.htm

We loved El Puerto and stayed there for over a week. It is wonderfully located for days trips. They might remember us becuase they had two kids about my son's age and the three of them had a wonderful time together.

#22540 - 01/28/04 06:59 AM Re: Looking for info on Puerto de Santa Maria
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
RasBoriqua writes:
Quote:
I'm looking for a place to stay in Santa Maria for 90 day's. ... Anyone with suggestions, please email me.
As you are probably aware, el Puerto is a busy tourist destination during the summer months, especially after 16 July (la Virgen de Carmen). You might consider expanding your search to include Cadiz. There's a regular ferry to/from the Port of Cadiz - in el Puerto it departs from the riverfront near Hotel Santa Maria and takes 20-25 minutes. cool

Cadiz might offer more opportunities for long-term lodging because it is a much larger city.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2086 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments