Hello all, im new to MM'site but already i can see how informative it is. My wife and i are British and considering moving to the Cadiz/Jerez area next year. My wife speaks good Spanish and i speak a little but fully intend to throw myself into learning the language once there (although i have started some learning CD's already). I wanted to ask about markets in Costa de la Luz and Costa del Sol.

I currently have a small Batik art business (Batik=Asain art done with bright colours on cotton using dyes and wax). Basically i sell pictures on my arts and crafts stall. Are there any arts and crafts markets or indeed any market where you could attempt to sell hand crafted art in the area. I know there is a big market in Fuengirola (excuse the spelling if that is incorect) but does it have crafty stuff and what journey time in a car would it be from Cadiz/Pto De Santa Maria area? Are there any city crafty markets in Jerez, Cadiz or Seville? Would anyone possibly know of any Galleries that feature ethnic arts and crafts at all, any info would be appreciated. If anyone has a bit of info about any aspect of the above we would be grateful. I have lots more to ask (schools for our boy etc) but will post them at a later date. Look forward to any replys. Best Regards, excellent Forum. Barney