Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#20304 - 02/12/02 11:21 PM Making the Move to Canary Islands!!
Happy Birthday mencey Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
My wife and I and our recently born Americanarian daughter are making the move to the Canary Islands at the end of this year. The decision is made, we are so excited!!

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#20305 - 02/13/02 03:58 PM Re: Making the Move to Canary Islands!!
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Congratulations (on the baby AND the move)!!!!

#20306 - 02/13/02 08:24 PM Re: Making the Move to Canary Islands!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
HEY!! Congratulations on the birth of your new AmeriCanarian daughter!! And congratulations on "the move" to the Canaries! Will your doors be open to faithful message board members for visits and long-term-stays? hehehee... wink I'd be willing to change a few diapers in exchange for lodging. Whadyasay?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#20307 - 02/18/02 07:22 PM Re: Making the Move to Canary Islands!!
madsue Offline

Loc: Canary Islands, Spain
Well, Good on you!! Which Canary Island are you moving to? I've been here on Lanzarote for the past ten years. The best move I ever made!!!

#20308 - 02/19/02 09:53 PM Re: Making the Move to Canary Islands!!
Happy Birthday mencey Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
Thank you, thank you. We will be moving to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Door will be open MadridMan! I just let my parents in on the news on Saturday. Not as excited about it as we are. They have the idea we are kidnapping their granddaughter, ha ha. Las Palmas is home for my wife, and I did live there for a year. It will be a lot easier move for me than it was for my wife to come here, that's for sure. At any rate, we're pretty stoked about it.

By the way, Madsue, where did you make the move from? How did you end up in Lanzarote?

[ 02-19-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#20309 - 02/19/02 11:28 PM Re: Making the Move to Canary Islands!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Woo Hoo! Party at mencey's (and madsue's?) house!! Now THAT would be wonderful. Ahhh.. it's goooood to have contacts in all the right places. hehehe.. wink

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2966 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments