Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#19788 - 08/20/01 09:38 AM Party Island (where is it?)
Wendalina Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA USA
I was telling a friend about my upcoming trip to Spain, and he said be sure to have the locals take you to PARTY ISLAND... what/where is this?
laugh

[ 08-20-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#19789 - 08/20/01 10:05 AM Re: Party Island (where is it?)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
You might want to ask your friend which island he was talking about. I can't imagine any locals volunteering to take a tourist to an island, even a party island. But without knowing on which of Spain's 4 coasts this "Party Island" is located, I'd have to guess he was talking about Ibiza.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#19790 - 08/20/01 11:01 AM Re: Party Island (where is it?)
Urogallo Offline

Loc: Gijon, Asturias (Spain)
Hi there!
I think your friend was talking about Ibiza, a small island on the Mediterranean. Its a quite nice place with beautiful sceneries, beaches and towns. But try to avoid San Antonio town, although is the clubbing capital city of Europe, is a prefered spot for wild drunken Brits. wink

#19791 - 08/20/01 02:19 PM Re: Party Island (where is it?)
mclarke Offline

Loc: Arlington, VA
Last week, Travel Channel featured the top 10 places for single. Ibiza was rated as number ONE place for singles. It showed magnificent party and club scenes. The party is from July – October. It is known for the biggest parties in the world. Ibiza is very similar to South beach of Florida when it comes to party/club scenes.

#19792 - 08/20/01 02:26 PM Re: Party Island (where is it?)
Wendalina Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA USA
I think you guys must be right. It sounds like a summer type thing and since I will be there in November do you think it would still be kickin?

#19793 - 08/21/01 12:53 PM Re: Party Island (where is it?)
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
who knows... but, if you go...we want details wink roses.

#19794 - 08/23/01 06:12 PM Re: Party Island (where is it?)
augustus28 Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL, USA
Wendalina -

I was just in Ibiza about 2 weeks ago. It's really something let me tell you. However, I believe high season there is July and August. I'm not even sure if most of the clubs will be open in November. I know for sure one big one does, but the others all close for winter frown Still check it out though - it was awesome.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2626 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments