Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#86835 - 03/18/10 10:33 PM Spain..here I come again..needed advise please
fuad Offline

Loc: Singapore
Hi ....at last, after 8 yrs, I am revisiting Spain!!!

Visited Spain in 2002 and proposed to my then fiancee now wife in the beautiful island of Ibiza!! Me and my 4 friends spent 2 weeks travelling Madrid, Santander, Barcelona, Seville and Granada....fell in love with the people, culture, food and sights.

So, making plans to visit Spain again this May and would truly appreciate if I could get some advise on my itinirary.

This time, we (the same 4 people that went the last time but additional one 1 yr old child)will be making our way there again. We planned toexperience the coastal side of Spain and we only have slightly less than 2 weeks.

We would probably arriving at Madrid or Barcelona and starts our trip from there. We planned to drive and take the train. I appreciate all advises given on transportation and route taken...in the meantime, I will be looking through this portal to get more information...like I did 8 yrs ago.

Thank you

#86841 - 03/19/10 01:00 PM Re: Spain..here I come again..needed advise please [Re: fuad]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Wow !! And you´re based in Singapore !! ( Is you´re work in finance ? ). If you go to Barcelona , I would suggest the resort of Tamariu .. small town , VERY Catalan.. very friendly and , depending what you´re looking for , quite stylish ( Not in a pretentious way ) .. Just lots of money there ! .. I loved it and will be returning in August

#86860 - 03/22/10 11:09 AM Re: Spain..here I come again..needed advise please [Re: steve robinson]
fuad Offline

Loc: Singapore
Originally Posted By steve robinson
Wow !! And you´re based in Singapore !! ( Is you´re work in finance ? ). If you go to Barcelona , I would suggest the resort of Tamariu .. small town , VERY Catalan.. very friendly and , depending what you´re looking for , quite stylish ( Not in a pretentious way ) .. Just lots of money there ! .. I loved it and will be returning in August

I am not in the finance industry...in fact I am in the education sector. Actually, during this second trip, my wife and I, together with 2 good friends of ours (who will be bringing along their lovely 2 yr old daughter) is planning a trip from Barcelona down south and probably doing the coastal road. The last time we were here, we did not venture down south...onlt to Ibiza. So, now we thought we would like to do just that.

By the way, would anyone recommend driving and taking the train along the coastal? will this be too ambitious of a 2 weeks itiniraries ie

Barcelona-Tarragona – Valencia- Alicante – Murcia-Madrid

Or Barcelona- Valencia – Murcia-Malaga-Madrid

Truly need advise on these.

Thank you

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
McTravel
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2407 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments