Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#24380 - 12/15/05 09:04 PM senior pics in espana!
meencantaespana Offline

I hope this post is in the right section...Ok So I am gonna be a senior next year and I am going to Spain this summer for about a month and while I am there I am gonna do my senior pics..my friend there is really into photography and will take some pics for me...can I get these professionally printed there? anyone know?

#24381 - 12/21/05 10:25 AM Re: senior pics in espana!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi there! First, congratulations on your graduation!

Next, if your friend in Spain is into photography (s)he likely knows where to have the photos developed in his/her city. Otherwise, I know that every Spanish city has photo-devloping places, most of which are places that sell cameras and film and they likely have their own photo lab. Although now with digital prints being the fashion (not sure if your friend is taking film or digital photos of you) I'd imagine that most of those same photo labs would print digial photos as well.

Any Spaniards out there know that this is the case in most Spanish cities?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#24382 - 12/30/05 12:40 AM Re: senior pics in espana!
meencantaespana Offline

Hola, muchas gracias! Ok so you can get the pictures printed professionally like that on paper that u give out for senior pics if u know what I mean?

#24383 - 12/30/05 08:05 AM Re: senior pics in espana!
JasMadrid Offline

Loc: Madrid
There is a wide selection of photographers that can take you senior pictures. All you have to do is tell them what you want, size of the picture and amount. In Spain we don't usually take "senior pictures" that you exchange with your friends and all that, but they know their job.

If you prefer having your friend taking your picture, you can print a digital picture in photographic paper in lots of places. A good option is going to El Corte Ingles. I don't remember the prize, but it's just a few cents per picture.

#24384 - 12/30/05 11:48 AM Re: senior pics in espana!
meencantaespana Offline

With those photographers, do you know how much they normally charge? Is it fairly easy to get one? I'll be taking these in the Cadiz area as I want them on the beach.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1873 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments