Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#23266 - 12/14/04 11:30 AM Barcelona - Poble Espanyol
blueterrier Offline

Has anyone been to Poble Espanyol lately and if so whats it like at night?, its five years since I was last there and I'd like to take some students to visit in february but I'm unsure what the night life is like if any.

Cheers

#23267 - 12/14/04 11:55 AM Re: Barcelona - Poble Espanyol
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Is it even open at night? I was there several years ago during the afternoon and it is kind of interesting with the different Spanish regions represented in architecture. I would imagine all those shops would be closed in the evening.

Anyone know? Surely there's some information about its "hours of operation" on the www.BCN.es website.

EDIT: AHA! The 'official' Poble Espanyol website s @ http://www.poble-espanyol.com/
Edit #2: I don't think the above website's working. It just shows the "loading...." graphic to inifinity and never does anything. rolleyes
Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#23268 - 12/14/04 01:50 PM Re: Barcelona - Poble Espanyol
joselito Offline

Last time i was there at night it was a couple of summers ago. It is actually a nice place to hang out in summer nights. They have bars, discos and terrazas in a different environment. It is open during the winter; both Discothèque and Torres de Ávila are pretty famous clubs now though too fashionable and kind of ambiguous for some people. But tastes are tastes and your students may like it. Torres de Ávila is considered more tourist friendly (though i am not sure if it is still open).

You can check out these:

www.barcelonanocturna.com
www.barceloca.com

Joselito

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
McTravel
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2237 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments