Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#22547 - 02/03/04 02:02 PM Spain - Noo B
ttown Offline

Loc: Seattle
Hello All - I have been lurking on this board for a while now trying to research my coming trip and have found a lot of great info.

Yes... I have "search"ed quite a bit wink , but I would like to ask for general responses to my trip itinerary.

My girlfriend and I are visiting Spain for 14 days and plan on doing the following: Into Barcelona on Monday and stay until Thursday. Short flight to Malaga and pick up car - Off to Granada that night and the next. Nerja Saturday and possibly Sunday. Tarifa Monday. Arcos Tuesday. Seville Wednesday and then AVE to Madrid Thursday. Fly home Sunday. frown

What do you think? Any tips on lodging in the smaller places? Anything else? smile

Thanks!!

#22548 - 02/03/04 02:49 PM Re: Spain - Noo B
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
You might consider doing Nerja to Ronda to Arcos to Jerez to Sevilla. The area between the coast/Ronda/Los Arcos is less traveled. We really enjoyed Ronda and the small towns between Ronda and Los Arcos. Wjith a car, you can get away from some of the people and do some really special things.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2145 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments