Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#21618 - 01/22/03 08:34 PM Salobrena
canuck Offline

Loc: Canada
OOPS,
just realised I mistakenly posted this on the lodgings site! So here goes again, in the right place.
Wondering if anyone has been her, any comments? Thinking of visiting for a few hours/day while in granada. My hubby has never been to Spain and I'd like to show him a smaller place, would this be a good choice?
Thanks all rolleyes

#21619 - 01/23/03 08:14 AM Re: Salobrena
El Boqueron Offline

Loc: UK
It's a small town on a hill with castle on top. Nice views from up there. There's a long beach close by. It's a nice place for a visit, not over-touristy, though I'm not sure that I'd want to spend days there.

For small places from Granada, you also could try the towns/villages of the Alpujarra, if you like mountains/walking.

#21620 - 01/23/03 10:57 AM Re: Salobrena
caminante Offline

Loc: New York City
It's a nice sleepy beach town. There is a bar next to the beach and behind it there is huge rocky area that juts out into the sea. You can climb out there toward the end and feel the ocean breeze and watch the waves come in. When we were there one May it was too cold for swimming, but we spent some time on that rocky area, looking out into the horizon.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1598 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments