Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#20141 - 01/11/02 12:38 PM Best Madrid Neighborhood at the Best Price?
Lesley Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hello to all,
I'm moving to Madrid at the beginning of Feb.I'll be touching up my Spanish at a language institute called Carpe Diem (unless before I enroll anyone can tell me not too as I haven't heard anything bad about this school.....)for a month, then I'll be looking for a studio apt in a safe, but not too expensive area of the city. Could anyone give me an idea as to where is the best neighborhood that's not going to make me broke? Thanks!!
Lesley

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#20142 - 02/27/02 08:02 AM Re: Best Madrid Neighborhood at the Best Price?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Lesley! I was just browsing your previously postings and found this one and wondered if you'd found your studio apartment at a good price and in which neighborhood -- and if you thought/felt that neighborhood was safe. Thanks for the follow-up!

I've also already seen your " Piso for 2 in Madrid " posting in the "Classifieds & Personals" forum and hoped you were about to vacate your temporary lodgings for the month of February and about to move into the "permanent" place. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2308 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments