Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#10529 - 02/08/01 10:55 AM Boston to Madrid for 302 $ through April!
connie Offline

I just booked a flight for late February through the US Airways Webpage ( www.usairways.com ) for 396 (all included) and that is for weekend travel-if you can leave during the week, prices start at 302 $ (plus tax) and the last travel date is early April. You have to book through the web, but I think you even get bonus miles for doing so.
I guess there are similar deals for other cities on the East Coast because it is a connection over Philadelphia anyway.
I checked Travel Agencies before and the cheapest they offered me was 480- far more than what you can get on the web. I can also recommend the Airfrance Webpage as well as www.cheaptickets.com and www.itn.net (they all had deals around 400, taxes included)

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 02-08-2001).]

#10530 - 02/08/01 11:36 AM Re: Boston to Madrid for 302 $ through April!
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
Low fares are available into the first week of April. I just booked through Yahoo travel on Iberia (New York - Madrid - Malaga)for $378. I leave on 3/26 and return on 4/3. When I contacted Iberia they quoted a price of $625. They do have a recorded message saying that lower fares may be available on the internet or through companion carriers.

Iberia did have a 2 for the price of 1 Valentine's Special for travel in February.

Have a great time in Spain.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1839 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments