Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#10329 - 01/09/01 05:43 PM madrid to barcelona
je209 Offline

Loc: Albuquerque
Does anybody have a cheap way to travel from Madrid to Barcelona on January 23? Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Leslie

#10330 - 01/09/01 06:57 PM Re: madrid to barcelona
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
Leslie,

Do a search using "Madrid" "Barcelona" as keywords on the transportation forum. You will find several posts on this subjects.

Regards,

Antonio

------------------
The best tips from your favourite hostal in Madrid.
Hostal Chelo at http://www.chelo.com

#10331 - 01/10/01 10:26 PM Re: madrid to barcelona
Kati Offline

Loc: Vitoria-Gasteiz
Same here ,I would like to know about transportation between Barcelona-Bilbao-Madrid-Seville-Madrid.Going to be in Spain (first time)Febr.07-Febr 16th.
Arriving to Barcelona,we probably arrive to Madrid on Febr.10th.
Leave to Sevilla on Febr 13th,and we need one more night to sleep in Madrid as of February 15th,and check out on the 16th to catch our flight to Washington DC.I have found great information on this site already ,this is really great ! THANKS!!If someone would help me out with some useful information that would be great also !Speed train Madrid-Seville-Madrid,is it better to purchase a ticket here in US or no difference in price in Spain ?I love to do Lisbon also,I do not think the time would be enough though Thanks again Ehetennis@aol.com p.s.:I'm middle aged and traveled a lot,I have never seen such of great website like this,very useful ! is there a site like this about London (UK ) ?? anyone would know ?

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 01-10-2001).]

#10332 - 01/16/01 07:43 PM Re: madrid to barcelona
Kati Offline

Loc: Vitoria-Gasteiz
<<Do a search using "Madrid" "Barcelona" as keywords on the transportation forum. You will find several posts on this subjects.>>
I couldn't find any info on this !
<<Does anybody have a cheap way to travel from Madrid to Barcelona >> I would be very interested also,to find information on this.Any fast train going between Barcelona-Madrid ?

#10333 - 01/16/01 09:17 PM Re: madrid to barcelona
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
That's odd! I just did a search using MADRID and BARCELONA and got a list of 46 threads that at least mention these two places, two of which was specifically about transportation between the two. When you search, do not include the parenthesis and be sure to check the radio button for "Match all search terms above." Good luck! And BTW, no, there's no fast train between the two (yet). Airplane would be the fastest way to go.

Saludos, MadridMan

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 01-16-2001).]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#10334 - 01/16/01 09:40 PM Re: madrid to barcelona
Majesty318 Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Je209,

I flew between Barcelona and Madrid in June for about $60, on AirEuropa. I think Iberia and SpanAir also run air service between the two cities. This service runs many times a day. The $60 rate is a student rate I got with the ISIC card, but I was able to get the same rate for my whole family even though they are not students, so if anyone you are traveling with has either that card or the International Youth or Teacher Card can probably get a discounted rate for all of you traveling.
Enjoy!

#10335 - 01/22/01 08:23 AM Re: madrid to barcelona
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
www.iberia.es

Buy the tickets about a week or two in advance, it's about 13.000 ptas.

#10336 - 01/24/01 03:53 AM Re: madrid to barcelona
lis Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Do you long distance flights to Spain ? When booking a flight from Barcelona to Athens at a discount rate because of our NZ-Madrid tickets I manatged to add Madrid - Barcelona for about USD20 extra - talk to your travel agent that you got the international tickets from

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2471 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments