Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#16482 - 02/20/06 01:36 AM Shuttles from Madrid to Barajas Airport?
spanishl Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hello,

Does anyone know any shuttle services (taxi vans or such) that would serve from Madrid to Barajas airport?. It would be for two adults and 2 children (needing car seats). I am very familiar with using the subway from Madrid to Barajas, but these are for relatives of mine who are coming to visit Madrid for the first time, and they will carrying lots of luggages. What about taxis with car seats? I live in Madrid and have never seem them around.

Does anyone know this company?

http://www.aerocity.com/

I´d would appreciate any info on that

Thanks!

#16483 - 02/20/06 01:08 PM Re: Shuttles from Madrid to Barajas Airport?
Torero Offline

Loc: Iowa
When I traveled with a group of high school students, out travel comany arranged for Aerocity to pick us up at the airport. They were great. They have a counter that is fairly easy to find in the terminal (T2??) and their drivers are very friendly. I am not sure about rates, though, as our reservations were made by a student travel company. We had 10 people total in our group and they drove us in 2 mini-vans. I don't know about car seats, but assume that they would be able to accommodate that request. Good luck! Saludos.

#16484 - 03/21/06 11:40 AM Re: Shuttles from Madrid to Barajas Airport?
Joel Villarini Offline

Loc: San Juan, Puerto Rico
I took an Aerocity Shuttle from Barajas to the center of Madrid, the price I cant remember exactly but it was reasonable and the service was good. I also had them pick me up I think.. good service. I had a little trouble finding their counter but I eventually found it and it was all good. I believe they have more than 1 counter. Mine was near the RENFE Office in the airport (old terminal).

#16485 - 03/21/06 03:22 PM Re: Shuttles from Madrid to Barajas Airport?
Rob in Madrid Offline
Executive Member

At arrivals just outside of the Taxi stand you will find the airport shuttle service (I believe it is areocity) you can arrange for a Van there, I arived with a ton of luggage, too much for the small taxis and they picked me up within 5 mins in an 8 person van. Price was competitive with taxis, note there is a surcharge of Hotels so if you going to a private address be sure to mention that.

#16486 - 03/29/06 09:05 AM Re: Shuttles from Madrid to Barajas Airport?
Rob in Madrid Offline
Executive Member

If you are willing to wait a few mins you can go into town for 16 euros with a regular shuttle. Otherwise its 27 euros. Again there is a surcharge for a hotel but I don't know how much it is.

that is cheaper than a taxi.

#16487 - 03/30/06 02:37 PM Re: Shuttles from Madrid to Barajas Airport?
Silvita Offline

Loc: Chicago
Does Aerocity do carseats? I don't think I ever saw a baby car seat in Madrid.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1653 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments