Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#16165 - 10/09/05 11:11 AM Madrid (MAD) - aerocity Shuttle reservation needed?
Eli99 Offline

Loc: Israel
Must the AeroCity shuttle be reserved in advance using a credit card, or is it possible to arrange for transportation upon arrival at the airport?

#16166 - 10/09/05 01:00 PM Re: Madrid (MAD) - aerocity Shuttle reservation needed?
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
You do not have to reserve in advance. Last year I was able to get a van in about 10 minutes. Upon exiting the international arrivals area, there was an AeroCity booth just to the right. Within 10 minutes, I was on my way to my hotel.

#16167 - 10/12/05 04:05 PM Re: Madrid (MAD) - aerocity Shuttle reservation needed?
Chele60 Offline

Loc: Yorba Linda, California
I agree with Arturo. I just returned from Spain, and I had reserved with AeroCity. It really did no good. When I showed up at their counter, they were confused and unaware of my reservation. They still needed to call around to find a van that was available to take us to our hotel. It took half an hour, and there were several other passengers waiting as well. We had given AeroCity a half hour to find a van and then we were going to take a taxi, so they can in just under the wire.

AeroCity is cheaper than a taxi, but be prepared to wait whether you have a reservation or not. It just depends on how many people need their services at the same time you do.

#16168 - 10/15/05 06:12 PM Re: Madrid (MAD) - aerocity Shuttle reservation needed?
Margiemom Offline

Loc: USA
I reserved service with them for Nov. 3 on our arrival. Sent my credit card number, wish I hadn't. they said I would receive a confirmation by email within 24 hours. Nothing came for three days. Sent another email requesting confirmation. Nothing. Sent a secodn one, nothing. Called them in spain and they said oh, yes they had my reservation Asked them to send a confirmation by email today. Nothing . I would fuhgeddaoutit but they have my card and they threaten to charge if I "No-show" Any thoughts?

#16169 - 10/17/05 03:18 PM Re: Madrid (MAD) - aerocity Shuttle reservation needed?
Chele60 Offline

Loc: Yorba Linda, California
Margiemom - Yikes! When I reserved with AeroCity, the email confirmation came almost immediately, so the only thing I can think of is to wonder if they have the correct email for you. If possible, I would either call or email them and ask them to confirm your email and also to confirm the reservation. Chances are your reservation will be okay. If you speak to some one over the phone, they should be able to give you some sort of confirmation number that you can write down for your records, if nothing else.

Good luck!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2522 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments