Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#15665 - 04/18/05 08:54 PM where tp pick up Madrid rental car
maryarena Offline

Loc: Eugene, Oregon
I have a rental car reserved from Europcar in Madrid. There are several choices of pick up locations and I would like to choose one that is not in the hectic central area and close to N1 which I will take to Burgos. I will be staying near Pto. del Sol and can take a cab to any of these location options - airport, Atocha city office, Avenida del Parthenon, Coto de Donana, Orense, Railway Stn. office or San Leonardo. I am not at all familiar with Madrid but speak Spanish. Any suggestions are much appreciated - the rental agency was of little help. Mil gracias!

#15666 - 04/19/05 03:59 AM Re: where tp pick up Madrid rental car
juaco Offline

Loc: Madrid
I'd say that the best pick up point would be the airport, there's a new highway that goes directly from the old terminal building to the new one(not open yet) and then to the A1(N1). It's impossible to get lost.

#15667 - 04/19/05 12:04 PM Re: where tp pick up Madrid rental car
gsobotta Offline

Loc: Novi, MIchigan, USA
I belive there is an additional charge when you pickup a rental at the airport. I would pick it up at Atocha

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2291 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments