Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#15648 - 04/10/05 05:42 PM Is there a bus/train from Algeciras to Tarifa?
sincopated Offline

Loc: New York
Hi all, so Im planning a trip from madrid to tarifa, and renting a car is out of the question (no license). I've found a train on renfe's website that goes from madrid to algeciras, but i'm finding spotty info online for getting from algeciras to tarifa. anyone know if there's a private bus company that makes this trip, how much a trip each way would cost, how long the trip takes, or if there's a cercania/regional train that goes between the two cities? i know tarifa's on the way to cadiz, but not sure of much else. any info would be appreciated!!!

#15649 - 04/11/05 05:07 PM Re: Is there a bus/train from Algeciras to Tarifa?
Jerezano Offline

Loc: Fez/Jerez
the trip is barely over half an hour, wont cost you more than a couple of euros, and has a fair number of departures per day to where you shouldn't get stranded in Algeciras. If going to Tarifa is coinciding with a trip to Tangier, buy your ticket to cross from Tarifa to Tangier with the ferry company FRS and it includes free transportation to and from Tarifa...

I believe the company is either TRANSPORTES COMES that goes from Algeciras to Tarifa...

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1884 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments