Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#15002 - 09/30/04 03:57 PM Baggage Lockers in Barcelona?
Mr Schwump Offline

Loc: Cincinnati
We'll be in Barcelona for a couple of days before going on to Madrid. Our flight from Barcelona to Madrid isn't until 6pm.
Are there lockers in train stations or anywhere near the major sightseeing areas where we could store our luggage while we're sightseeing?
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Your old pal,
Joe

#15003 - 10/01/04 09:38 AM Re: Baggage Lockers in Barcelona?
Diana Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
Hi Joe!

This summer I flew into Barcelona very early in the morning and had to wait till evening to pick up relatives at the train station before hopping on a long distance bus even later. I ended up having a wonderful day. There is an excellent train connection between the airport and the Sants train station. I left all my luggage in a large locker at the train station and then roamed the city, using the tourist bus as my main mode of transportation. (It stops at the main door of the station - couldn't be more convenient.) I got off at spots I hadn't visited yet, and had lunch along the way. Then I returned to the train station, picked up my luggage, and was off again - this time by taxi to the bus terminal (which, if I remember correctly, also has lockers). It was all very easy, but I did have to ask a few times where the train connections were - the signs are not very helpful. Be sure to give yourself enough travel time! There's a bit of a walk between the airport's train station and the terminal. Be sure to have luggage with wheels.

#15004 - 10/01/04 05:44 PM Re: Baggage Lockers in Barcelona?
Mr Schwump Offline

Loc: Cincinnati
Diana,

Muchas gracias for your reply! That's exactly what I had hoped for. I didn't know if in a post 9/11 and 3/11 world if they'd still have lockers in train stations.

Your old pal,
Joe

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1573 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments