I rented a car through CarJet on the internet in early May for a 10 day drive around Spain. CarJet offered a nice selection and excellent prices for an unlimited mileage rental. There were five of us with luggage in the car, so we needed a big car.

We got a Citroen Picasso and got excellent service. We were all adhering to the ONE ROLL ABOARD SUITCASE luggage standard so everything fit into the car. If you're going with lots of luggage this size car will only take four people. For Americans, it's a four person sized car.

CarJet works all over Europe and supplies cars via agreements with local companies. In Spain that meant my rental was actually through Ateas (spl?) a huge national sized spanish company somehow affliated with National. I was able to pick the car up in downtown Madrid and drop it off at the airport. I could have dropped it anywhere in Spain with no additional charge.

I found the rental to be cheap and perfectly reliable. If you have to have an automatic transmission, I think it cost more and you MUST arrange it ahead of time.

I would rent through Carjet again. It's a pay ahead, no cancellations sort of company, but the rate was good.

Harley