Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#14448 - 03/05/04 12:03 PM Madrid to Paris by Plane Mar18-Mar21
almohada Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hello,
My friend will be in Paris in two weeks and suggested we meet up. The cheapest ticket I can find are the last minute offers from Iberia for 125€ plus 27€ tax & fees PLUS airport fees of I think 10€ a ticket. So we are now at 172€ R/T out-of-pocket.

Can anyone suggest a cheaper way? Are there consolidation fares? Other last minute deals?

Thanks, A

#14449 - 03/06/04 08:06 AM Re: Madrid to Paris by Plane Mar18-Mar21
Torrales Offline

Loc: Madrid
Mar 19-21 are public holidays in Madrid, so loads of people are going to escape by car, bus, train,... and plane. It won't be easy to get a supercheap fare.

#14450 - 03/08/04 12:38 PM Re: Madrid to Paris by Plane Mar18-Mar21
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
I found out the hard way how expensive the airfares are from Paris-Madrid (and return). On my last trip in September I flew into Paris and needed to get to Madrid. I thought the walk up fares would be reasonable given that they generally are for inter-Spain flights. Was I ever wrong - it was over 500 euros. I ended up taking the overnight train for about 130 euros (with a 4 person sleeping compartment). It wasn't a bad trip but definately more time consuming than a plane trip.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1974 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments