Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#13775 - 04/28/03 03:29 PM Madrid to Seville............
MrMac Offline

Hi There,

Im flying into Madrid on Tues 20th May and need to get to Seville, i've looked at the trains on the internet and they seem to stop running at 10:30pm, any ideas on other trains and cost involved, returning on Thur 21st may.

Many Thanks

Mac

#13776 - 04/28/03 04:07 PM Re: Madrid to Seville............
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
McMac

I've done this bus trip during the day (loved it) but there is one leaving Madrid 1am arriving Sevilla 7am.

OVERNIGHT BUS

I booked my ticket at the bus station (that really big one that I can't remember the name of rolleyes ). I had previously tried to book on-line but got nowhere. Maybe you could just turn up and get one.

Very comfy bus with slightly reclining chairs and a toilet. It stopped twice between Madrid and Sevilla, but not sure if it would do that in the night?

Good luck.

I went to a football match in Sevilla and loved it - I hate football normally rolleyes

Jo

#13777 - 04/28/03 04:29 PM Re: Madrid to Seville............
MrMac Offline

Any idea of the cost involved?

#13778 - 04/28/03 04:41 PM Re: Madrid to Seville............
Snoo Offline

Loc: Mississippi
Jo, I went to the site you linked for bus service to Seville. I wanted to see if there were buses to other locations also, but couldn't get anywhere with this site. How did you "get where you got" ? confused

#13779 - 04/28/03 05:24 PM Re: Madrid to Seville............
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Snoo

SOCIBUS WEB SITE

MrMac

The prices are on the same page you looked at, just a bit further down rolleyes cool Less than 25 Euros return.

And the bus stations ... are

MADRID
Estación Sur de Autobuses - Méndez Alvaro, s/n Local 3 y 4

SEVILLA
Estación de Autobuses "Plaza de Armas" - Cristo de la Expiración s/n

Jo

#13780 - 04/28/03 05:38 PM Re: Madrid to Seville............
MrMac Offline

Jo,

Thanks.... maybe i'll look a little harder in future...

Thanks

Mac

#13781 - 04/29/03 05:42 AM Re: Madrid to Seville............
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
Jo-Anne writes:
Quote:
I've done this bus trip during the day (loved it) but there is one leaving Madrid 1am arriving Sevilla 7am.

Very comfy bus with slightly reclining chairs and a toilet. It stopped twice between Madrid and Sevilla, but not sure if it would do that in the night?
I've done the night (Secorbus/Socibus) bus trip Madrid-Cadiz. They had 2-scheduled: 1-at 00:15 to Cadiz, the other at 00:30 to Sevila. 1-stop along the way (for people who were about to throw a 'nicotine fit'). Ridership was light the night I went, so they combined both routes. I had arrived in Madrid on EasyJet from London (Luton) and found someone from the flight to share a taxi to Estacion sur de Aurobus

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2055 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments