Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#11172 - 05/11/01 02:45 PM Train it or drive to Seville from Costa
cferlito Offline

Loc: Albany, NY
Any recommendations, we are staying in Estepona and need to get to Seville. Should we just keep the rental car and drive it to Seville and drop it off as soon as we get there or drop it off in Malaga and hop on the train. Which is easier and will we see better scenery on one than the other. Thanks

#11173 - 05/14/01 06:45 AM Re: Train it or drive to Seville from Costa
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
If you can drop it off in Sevilla, do that. To go to Malaga, then get the train will take twice as long and it is a nice drive to Sevilla from where you are.

It will only take you two and a half hours, so if you leave early you can go via San Pedro and spend time in Ronda on the way.

#11174 - 05/14/01 12:05 PM Re: Train it or drive to Seville from Costa
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Absolutely keep the rental car! If you aren't under a time deadline for arrival in Sevilla - consider visiting one of the "white villages"; pick up some bread and cheese and picnic along the way ... (pls. note folks I refrained from suggestion vino as well ...) wink

#11175 - 05/14/01 12:31 PM Re: Train it or drive to Seville from Costa
billy ski Offline

Loc: long beach New York USA
Ahhh Estepona!!!!! I love that lovely village and would return in a heartbeat.My girl and I spent a week there last Nov. and had a rental car which took us everywhere. We dropped it off & Estacion Santa Justa in Seville before we went North on an overnighter. I say keep the car and drive thru Ronda & "Blancas" as suggested.You'll love it. Enjoy!!!!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2924 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments