Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#84682 - 06/21/09 02:29 PM Madrid Airport - Mailbox?
SalaChic Offline

Loc: Trumansburg, NY
Does anyone know if there is a mailbox at Barajas airport? Any place to drop something in the mail at the last minute? If so, do you remember where it's at? What terminal?

#84683 - 06/21/09 04:53 PM Re: Madrid Airport - Mailbox? [Re: SalaChic]
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Hola SalaChic,
According to the official website of the airport, there is an actual post office on the main floor of T4 at Barajas. You can see a map here (and click on "Otros servicios" if it doesn't automatically come up).

I looked briefly at the T1 map, and it seems that there are mailboxes there on the first two floors. I didn't see anything for T3, but there is a also a mailbox in T2. Hope this helps!

#84689 - 06/21/09 08:50 PM Re: Madrid Airport - Mailbox? [Re: la historiadora]
SalaChic Offline

Loc: Trumansburg, NY
Excellent. Thanks! I somehow couldn't find this page. My daughter and a friend will be traveling back to the states before us. Was thinking of giving her the sim chip out of one or our phones, putting it in a spare phone - and then they could use it so i know they make it to the airport ok, and/or they could call if they needed me. Then when they get to the airport, they put the chip in a padded envelope (pre-addressed and stamped....) and just drop it in a buzon. Anyone ever done this?

Oh, and double thanks because I would always get T1 and T2 mixed up. We fly USAir, which is always luggage check in counter #250. According to this lovely map, thats T1.So now I know. :-)

Edited by MadridMan (06/22/09 03:04 AM)
Edit Reason: combining two consecutive postings

#84893 - 07/18/09 03:31 AM Re: Madrid Airport - Mailbox? [Re: SalaChic]
Donna Cuervo Offline

Loc: New York, NY
There's usually a mailbox at the booth where you submit your VAT refund paperwork, so the people can mail the forms back to the stores easily.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2453 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments