Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#83778 - 02/10/09 03:46 PM Alicante airport to Murcia by bus
mike004 Offline

The ALSA bus from Alicante airport to Murcia city. Has anyone been on this bus? It departs from near the Arrivals terminal, I think.
Can I pay the driver, or do I need a ticket in advance?
Also, the bus timetable says this bus is every 2 hrs. How punctual is it -- the route is Alicante-Murcia city via Alicante airport.
My flight arrives at the airport at 1 PM, so I want to bus it over to Murcia ASAP.

Thanks
Mike

#83779 - 02/11/09 04:01 AM Re: Alicante airport to Murcia by bus [Re: mike004]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
generally , public transport here is extremely punctual ! In fact on some of the train ( AVE ) lines , if the train arrives at the destination more than 5 minutes late you get your money back !!!! Impressive with a capital "I" !
I don´t know about the Alicante - Murcia route .. I´ll leave that to other board members .
I´ve travelled by bus to Segovia and also to Granada .. The buses leave almost , to the second , on time .
You should get your ticket in advance .. I´m pretty sure you have to have a ticket in hand before boarding the bus .

#83785 - 02/12/09 05:46 AM Re: Alicante airport to Murcia by bus [Re: steve robinson]
mike004 Offline

Originally Posted By steve robinson

You should get your ticket in advance .. I´m pretty sure you have to have a ticket in hand before boarding the bus .

If there is an ALSA desk at alicante airport, I will be able to buy a ticket in advance.
If not, I will have to try paying cash to the driver ...
Mike

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2672 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments