Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#16415 - 01/28/06 12:39 PM bus from madrid to malaga
aidance Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Cardiff by the Sea CA
I've done the search, but I haven't found which bus company serves the route from Madrid to Malaga (or Benalmadena). We need to travel in July, so we may discover that flights are too expensive. Does anyone know which company to check?

#16416 - 01/28/06 03:32 PM Re: bus from madrid to malaga
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
Here is a link to ALSA which goes from Madrid to Malaga. It takes about 6 hours and costs about 20 Euros.

ALSA.ES

#16417 - 01/28/06 04:20 PM Re: bus from madrid to malaga
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I've done this route (Madrid<->Málaga) on Alsa but it was about 8 years ago now. There was a 20-minute stop at about the midway point at a kind of truck-stop/bus-stop/tourist-stop at a place with a bar, restaurant, and snack-shop as well as restrooms. I couldn't bring myself to try going to the restoom in the broom-closet-sized bathroom on the bus. The bus, as I recall, was quite modern, comfortable, and they offered up a movie on the monitors - if you understood Spanish.

July will be HOT but the bus will be quite nicely air conditioned. Still, the sun shining through the big windows can be somewhat uncomfortable if you can't reach the curtain to shade yourself.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#16418 - 01/28/06 04:33 PM Re: bus from madrid to malaga
aidance Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Cardiff by the Sea CA
Thanks, Arturo and MM! smile

#16419 - 01/28/06 06:39 PM Re: bus from madrid to malaga
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
I was just checking air fares and Air Europa has some low fares from Madrid to Malaga. Only 45 Euros in July. This is a pretty low air fare for July. It is cheaper than taking the train.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1683 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments