Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#15650 - 04/10/05 08:39 PM re: transportation from Madrid to Sevilla on Sundays
Chi-girl Offline

Loc: Detroit
I am arriving in Madrid in late afternoon on a Saturday. Somwhow need to get to Sevilla on Sunday. I thought I would stay in Madrid for Sat night when I get into town.

Are there trains or buses that run on Sundays from Madrid to SEvilla? Does anyone have any details on transportation between the two cities?

#15651 - 04/11/05 04:52 AM Re: re: transportation from Madrid to Sevilla on Sundays
JasMadrid Offline

Loc: Madrid
Chi-girl, there are almost 20 trains from Madrid to Sevilla on a regular sunday. I would advise you to check in www.renfe.es the schedule that fits you better, and buy your ticket in advance. There are also plenty of buses, you can find the schedule in Estación Sur's website (sorry, don't know which is it, but you can look for it in google).

Have a nice trip

#15652 - 04/11/05 12:08 PM Re: re: transportation from Madrid to Sevilla on Sundays
Sofia Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls, NY
I often had very good luck walking into the RENFE and buying a ticket for the next train.

The one and only one time I tried to book in advance, I was unable to get a train on a Friday that was a decent hour to travel. It was necessary for us to depart at 5:00 a.m. Otherwise, all other departures were sold out.

I recommend that since you arrive on Saturday, you take the metro to RENFE and secure your ticket a day early. If you go to a travel agent on the street, you will pay a surcharge. The metro ride should be cheaper.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1884 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments