Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#15416 - 02/20/05 09:08 PM how to get from La Alberca to Salamanca?
Floroz Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
I'm going to be in La Alberca for a week, then would like to pick up a rental car in Salamanca.
Can anyone tell me if there is a bus that will get me to Salamanca?

#15417 - 02/22/05 12:08 PM Re: how to get from La Alberca to Salamanca?
ricardo4u Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
At one time , circa 1976 , there was a bus that went from Sequeros ( near La Alberca ) to Salamanca .. long time ago . Sorry , thats all I know...

Also,, please let me know how Vaughans new venue turns out .. Have been to Gredos 4 times ..

#15418 - 02/22/05 08:37 PM Re: how to get from La Alberca to Salamanca?
SalaChic Offline

Loc: Trumansburg, NY
I checked the www.Auto-Res.net website. The closest city now that goes to Salamanca is Ciudad Rodrigo. I don't think it would cost that much to take a cab to C. Rodrigo to catch the bus. But as I recall in La Alberca - there aren't alot of taxis sitting around. If you don't have a friend that could give you a ride, then you might have to call one to come and get you. In all honesty, La Alberca is probably only 30 minutes outside the city, you might be able to pre-arrange with a Salamanca cab to come and pick you up and drop you at your rental car company address. You can get a cab by dialing 923 250 000 in Salamanca.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2679 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments