Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#14937 - 08/23/04 08:05 PM Costa Brava Travel
funes Offline

Loc: chicago
I need help with the following destinations, for which I hope to travel by bus. Any input would very helpful:

1) Barcelona to Lloret de Mar
2) Lloret de Mar to San Feliu de Guixols
3) Sant Feliu to Girona
4) Girona to Riudaura (via Olot?)
5) Back to Girona, then on to Castellon

I know that Sarfa covers much of the region...has
anyone traveled any of these routes? Can you recommend bus company for Girona to Riudaura or Girona to Castellon?

Many Thanks
Funes

#14938 - 10/08/04 02:47 PM Re: Costa Brava Travel
Tullie Offline

Loc: Almachar, Malaga
I can help with some info.
1.There is a frequent bus service from the Estacio du nord bus station in Bcn to Lloret. Arc de Triomphe is the nearest metro stop.
2. Not sure that there will be a bus that travels along the coast from LLoret to San Feliu you may have to get a bus LLoret to Girona and Girona to San Feliu.
3.Buses from San Feliu to Girona takes about 45 mins and there are about 6 a day. Girona bus station is very central and right beside the train station where there are left luggage lockers if you need them.
4. Don't know where Riudaura is and I'm not in that region of Catalunya at the moment to find out. I know Olot and I would imagine there are buses from Girona. There are about six different bus companies running out of Girona and you have to go to the right window to buy a ticket usually just before the bus leaves. They don't seem to have buying in advance even a few hours. There are lots of printed timetables available from these windows and around the bus station itself.

Hope this is some help and I hope you have a nice trip.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2723 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments