Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
I just learned about this great site http://www.Movelia.es

#13889 - 05/29/03 12:03 PM Re: Motorcoach travel in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Eddie, that is just about THE COOLEST THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SO much for notifying us of this ALL-IN-ONE bus scheduling/reservation system! This is ESPECIALLY helpful for us/me when someone asks which bus goes to where and I/we don't have to search with all those keywords to find it in previous postings. I do see that not ALL bus companies are participating - notably Socibus from Madrid to Sevilla/Andalucía. You can see the bus companies which cover their specific routes @ http://www.movelia.es/ventajas.asp .

I did a little homework with the new site and compared the schedules/prices of the resulting bus company ( Alsa-Enatcar ) with that of the website of the resulting bus company and they were EXACTLY the same for the same dates I had input. I chose MADRID to SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA. That's GREAT! Wow.. what a relief. (DARNIT! Now why couldn't I have invented such a thing!?

I wonder how they make their money though. Maybe all the bus companies "throw in" to be a participating member of the coalition.

Hope they add an English version to it soon, though.

Thanks again, Eddie!! laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#13890 - 05/29/03 01:26 PM Re: Motorcoach travel in Spain
jlramos Offline

Loc: New York NY EEUU
Very helpful page Sr. Eddie! I don't see La Sepulvedana though! confused

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2520 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments