Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#13816 - 05/07/03 04:27 AM MAD airport->bus station?
edel Offline

Loc: Almeria/Dublin
hey

does anyone have any info on what would be the best way in which to get from the airport to the bus station which goes to salamanca??

#13817 - 05/07/03 05:30 AM Re: MAD airport->bus station?
Miguelito Offline

You can go by metro from the airport to Nuevos Ministerios and there change to the line 6 to Conde de Casal.

#13818 - 05/07/03 05:45 AM Re: MAD airport->bus station?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi edel! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board!! smile

Please tell us what your starting point is and maybe we can help you with further on how to go to Salamanca. Thanks and good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#13819 - 05/07/03 06:39 AM Re: MAD airport->bus station?
edel Offline

i will be starting in the airport and i need to get to the bus station for salamanca as im am going to college there this june.

Any help would be great.

thanks

e

#13820 - 05/07/03 06:57 AM Re: MAD airport->bus station?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hi again, edel: Thanks for the follow-up but where's your starting point? I mean, are you leaving from Barcelona, Madrid, Málaga, Valencia, or where? Let me know and I'll update your subject line to reflect the city from which you'll be leaving. Thanks! smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#13821 - 05/07/03 07:00 AM Re: MAD airport->bus station?
edel Offline

im flying into madrid and out of alicante. but will need dircetion from madrid as i know alicnate very well

thanks
e

#13822 - 05/07/03 08:22 AM Re: MAD airport->bus station?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

(in my best "Mr. Burns" voice..) Exxxcellent. I'll update your subject line.

In this case, the metro is by far the cheapest way and pretty quick too. You could take a taxi if you have more luggage.

The bus company which services this route is Auto-Res . Seems there are about 20 buses eek per day and costs either 10 or 15 Euros.

Also, I just did a SEARCH of this forum (see SEARCH link above/right) and found the informative thread " Madrid to Salamanca ". Check that out for more details.

Good luck and have fun! Saludos, MadridMan

#13823 - 05/28/03 10:10 PM Re: MAD airport->bus station?
SalaChic Offline

Loc: Trumansburg, NY
When looking at this bus schedule on AutoRes, and in regards to prices, note that the lower fares are for "regular" service and the higher prices are for "expres". Express makes the trip in about 2 1/2 hours - drives straight though. But the so-called "regular" makes a stop in about 12 places, in every little cross-roads where someone wants to get on. I swore about 10 yrs ago that I would go express or I wasn't going on the bus. It was MAD! There were more people getting on then there were seats! frown confused

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2031 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments