Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#13473 - 02/09/03 01:45 PM Semana Santa coach reservations
plumepoppy Offline

Loc: canada
Hello everyone! I have another transportation question ... I wil be traveling by coach between two cities (Segovia and Salamanca) during Semana Santa, and I'd like to know if I need to reserve a coach ticket now, or can it wait until I arrive in Segovia the week preceding Semana Santa. I'm sure now is way too early, but you never know !!! Thanks.

#13474 - 02/10/03 04:37 PM Re: Semana Santa coach reservations
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
I have the same question during this period for travel from Madrid to Ubeda and then Ubeda to Sevilla.

I know I'll have to reserve the AVE from Sevilla to Madrid but I wasn't sure about the bus trips.

#13475 - 02/12/03 02:19 PM Re: Semana Santa coach reservations
plumepoppy Offline

Do not despair Cathy M. I am still working hard on finding an answer to this pregunta. There has to be an answer somewhere out there!

#13476 - 02/12/03 06:24 PM Re: Semana Santa coach reservations
plumepoppy Offline

My, my, the pleasures of talking to myself on my own thread! I have been informed by someone in Segovia in respuesta to my pregunta that it is best to reserve a coach ticket as far ahead as possible. Ahora (now) was the key word...

#13477 - 02/12/03 08:55 PM Re: Semana Santa coach reservations
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
I need to figure out how to get by bus from Ubeda to Sevilla then. I was planning on just arriving on Sunday, April 13th and going to the tourist office then. I need to leave on Tuesday. Thanks for the update. You're not talking to yourself. wink

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1718 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments