Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#12958 - 08/12/02 12:22 PM Need driver/guide with mini-bus for port pick-up in Barcelona
Wassala Offline

Loc: Troy, Michigan
We are a family of six arriving in port of Barcelona on Oct. 27,2002. I need to hire a driver/guide with a mini-bus for 7 1/2 to 8 hours of city touring.

If you, or can get me in contact with someone, I would really appreciate hearing from you.

Wassala

#12959 - 11/14/02 12:25 PM Re: Need driver/guide with mini-bus for port pick-up in Barcelona
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
[originally posted by Wassala on 11-14-2002 at 11:12 AM]
------------------------------
Just returned from Med. Cruise stopping off for day in port of Barcelona in Oct. Hired a private official tour guide for port pick up for 8 hours. We were 6 adults and she pick us up in a nice 8 seat mini-bus for 350 Euro. She wanted to charged us 16% tax, but I talked her out of that, but she did required a credit card number to confirm.

Her name is Cristina Sanjuan, owner, and we found her to be very informative and good. Her e-mail address:

info@livebarcelona.com

www.livebarcelona.com

Wassala

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2092 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments