Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#88402 - 10/14/10 07:13 AM Granada: Hotel Palacio Mariana Pineda review
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Latest Blog Entry: "Granada: Hotel Palacio Mariana Pineda review"

Quote:
Over the “Puente del Pilar” (mid-October 2010) I spent two nights at the 4-star Hotel Palacio Mariana Pineda in Granada, Spain. I had tried first booking the adjacent Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazari but got bumped-up to the Hotel Palacio Mariana Pineda due to a booking issue.

This historic, small palace was recently converted into a beautiful hotel with only 4 bedrooms – 2 of which have (easy) views of the Alhambra – as did mine (Read on, McDuff...)

Saludos, MadridMan/GranadaMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#89167 - 02/22/11 06:14 PM Re: Granada: Hotel Palacio Mariana Pineda review [Re: MadridMan]
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
That's where I'll be staying during Semana Santa, MM! So glad it meets with your approval. Though, if I remember correctly, so did a bocadillo de calamares.

#89169 - 02/22/11 10:45 PM Re: Granada: Hotel Palacio Mariana Pineda review [Re: rgf]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Heheehehe... wink We had a room with views of the Alhambra. That was nice. I was surprised the street-side room wasn't noisier - but it wasn't! Very calm at night. Enjoy! And please do give your own review after-the-fact.

Saludos, MadridMan/GranadaMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#89174 - 02/23/11 01:06 PM Re: Granada: Hotel Palacio Mariana Pineda review [Re: MadridMan]
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
Will do! I know I've been away from your board for some time, but as one of your early members, I have privileges, right? In recent years I've been to Mallorca, Lugo, Tui, Hondarribia, San Sebastian, Bilbao... and of course A Coruna, many times! Saludos, RGF

#89381 - 03/31/11 10:04 AM Re: Granada: Hotel Palacio Mariana Pineda review [Re: rgf]
admiral44 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Philadelphia, Aruba DWI
Thanks for the review of this hotel, MM. Some years ago, Mrs. 44 and I stayed further up the road at Casa Morisca. Now, upon returning to Granada, I'll have to choose between the two.

Bon dia from Aruba.

Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1586 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments