I appreciate MadridMan putting this political catagor on here, but lets face it, Spain is overall going to be a pretty small player in World Affairs. Spain has only really become a big issue due to the bombings and elections.
I am not belittling Spain with this, but lets face it, unless the terrorists focus only on Spain, this thing is much broader than Spain and as such, Madridmans reluctance is understandable. When the heat from recent events dies down, Spain will become more peripheral in the overall world picture than being the center of focus that it is now. When that happens, keeping this catagory going on this site is going to be a bit rediculous... and the threads will probably die out.
As such, I am thinking of starting up a messageboard for those of us who are into politics to go to. Otherwise, to have any REAL discussions about world affairs we will be getting WAY off topic for this site as we will have to discuss things which range far beyond the borders of Spain.

So, if anyone has any good suggestions as to where to set up a messageboard, please let me know. I know I can search and find one, but thought someone may have a suggestion of one that they already know is a good setup.

Once this is set up, I would like to invite ALL who are interested to join. Not wishing to distract people from your board Madridman, but I think those whose interest is in Spain will continue to come here... and it will let you get your messageboard back to being more of a general interest site as it was.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, or if anyone knows a good place for a messageboard, please post it. Thx smile