Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#76936 - 06/04/03 06:35 PM Medical Assistance to Travelers
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
I ran into a blurb on this month's issue of the Budget Traveler, which I thought might be useful to all foreign travelers. I remember reading several posts through the years asking for reputable English-speaking doctors.

There is an organization called IAMAT ( International Association for Medical Assistance to Travelers) which publishes a free 72 page directory of reputable , English-speaking doctors from all over the world who can understand you as you explain your malady.
You can find more information about getting an IAMAT booklet at at their IAMAT website . The booklet is free, however, a tax-deductible contribution is happily accepted, this helps defray costs of printing and postage. smile

#76937 - 06/05/03 03:14 PM Re: Medical Assistance to Travelers
ChrisR Offline

Loc: D.C.
Another source of English speaking doctors is the list kept by U.S. consular offices overseas. Embassy websites are available from usembassy.state.gov, but most do not have the lists online.

OH WOW, IT'S TRUE!!!! 35 posts do make you a full member, breakout the champagne (or other sparkling beverage of preferance)!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2343 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments