This March I have been given the OK to lead a trip to Spain for a group of 13 students from my school here in NYC. Just wondering if anyone on the board had any thoughts about these possible hotels? I am able to request, so I was hoping to get some thoughts from you all first!

In Toledo: Either Hotel San Juan de los Reyes or Hotel Carlos V ( I have stayed at the Carlos V and liked it, but it has been about 5 years since my stay, so .... just wondering if it is still as nice.)

In Granada: Hotel Los Angeles, or Hotel Alixares (as with the Carlos V, I have stayed at the Alixares and liked it, but it has been about 5 years since my stay, so .... just wondering if it is still as nice.)

In Sevilla: Hotel Tryp Macarena, Hotel Alcázar, or Hotel Don Paco (I have stayed at the Don Paco and was not thrilled with it, but I would love to hear other opinions!)

and finally in (my) Madrid: one of the options is the Vincci Capitol on the Gran Via. I stayed there many moons ago and I was just wondering if anyone has been there more recently?

I have checked Trip advisor for these hotels to see what is being said about them, but I trust my friends here on MM more! smile

Thank you for your thoughts!
The trip will include Madrid :), Toledo grin, Granada (to see the Alhambra!! and see some flamenco! , :), Sevilla, Ronda, and Córdoba (just to see the Mezquita and for a little walk around the Judería). ... can't wait!!

Edited by MadridMan (11/22/11 04:14 PM)
Edit Reason: to make hotels' websites clickable.