Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#84236 - 04/13/09 05:02 PM Granada: Hostal Atenas?
karenr Offline

Loc: ohio
Does anyone have experience with Hostal Atenas in Granada? I'm staying there with the family (3 kids). The prices are great...it's near the Cathedral. Thanks!

Edited by MadridMan (04/13/09 05:44 PM)
Edit Reason: include hostel link

#84237 - 04/13/09 05:50 PM Re: Granada: Hostal Atenas? [Re: karenr]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I've never stayed there but have toured the hostel and the rooms look basic but decent. It's probably the most popular hostel in Granada City and very well-located. I've even met the owner. They have Wi-Fi available but I think they charge for it.

As a side note, if you plan to go to the Alhambra, book your tickets through www.Alhambra-Tickets.org as soon as possible. I looked online just yesterday and there's no tickets available until NEXT week (and I'm there THIS week). But that's okay. I've been there 4 times before and, well, seeing the "Patio" without the "Leones" would be sad.

When are YOU going to Granada City?

Saludos, GranadaMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#84246 - 04/14/09 09:52 AM Re: Granada: Hostal Atenas? [Re: MadridMan]
karenr Offline

Loc: ohio
We're going to Granada in June. I reserved the tickets on Monday...we need 5 so I knew I'd have to purchase them in advance. I haven't been to Granada in over 25 years so I'm looking forward to sharing the experience with my family! Thanks for the input about the hostal. Because we need two rooms for five people, I have to watch our budget. This hostal looks like a good choice. ¡No puedo esperar llegar a España!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1633 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments